I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I trained in Integrative Nutrition and innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from raw, gluten-free and Paleo, to Ayurveda, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
What is Integrative Nutrition?
Integrative Nutrition plays a crucial role in preventive healthcare, a holistic process that works on an individual basis to optimise mental and physical health through food and lifestyle. Emphasis is placed on assessing the whole you including your relationships, career, physical & spiritual wellness, environment, nutrition, and daily habits in order to restore complete balance. The goal of Integrative Nutrition is to help you discover the path that leads to a healthier, happier, and more energetic you!
“THE LATEST DIET DON’TS & HEALTH FADS CAN CONFUSE PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT HEALTHY EATING & LIVING HAS TO BE TASTELESS & BORING.
It's not about what you can't have or do, it's about testing what makes you feel the most energised, happy & looking great. The fault in following a diet is that there is no one size fits all magic fix, we are all individual so the approach has to match. Lifestyle plays just as big a role as food, so a look at the 'whole you' is essential for a successful sustainable outcome.
Below is a snap shop of some of the world's top health and wellness experts that I got to study with as part of my training:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author