- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup oat flour (You can grind up rolled oats in a Nutrabullet, Thermomix etc)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup Almond milk (or any other milk options)
- In a bowl, beat egg and sugar together until thick or wiz up in a Nutrabullet. Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg and sugar mixture, mix or breifly wizz to combine.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add a film of oil or butter and cook one pancake at a time. Turnover over to lightly brown the other side.
- Serve with coconut ice cream, berries, mango, sliced banana or any other fruit. Use only pure maple syrup.