- 6 large chicken pieces
- 4 Tbsp flour (plain or tapioca)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tsp worcestérshire sauce
- ½ cup hot water
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced - optional
- 400 g courgettes sliced 1 cm thick
- Pat chicken pieces dry.
- Combine flour, paprika and salt and coat the chicken pieces with this mixture. Place chicken pieces in the crockpot.
- Arrange the courgette slices on top of the chicken in the crockpot.
- Combine the worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste and hot water in a small bowl and mix well. Pour this over the chicken and courgettes. Cover with the lid and cook on low/auto for 5-7 hours.
- If using mushrooms -Turn control to high, add mushrooms and gently stir the casserole to distribute all the ingredients evenly. Cover with the lid and cook on high for 15-20 minutes.