- a handful of spinach
- frozen or fresh pineapple or frozen berries about 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 dates to sweeten (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened greek yoghurt (optional)
- Add almond milk - about 1 cup or any milk of your choice, water or cold green tea
- 1 teaspoon of almond pulp (left over from making almond milk) - optional
Blend till smoothie, tastes so good !
If almond milk is not in the budget, make up a jug or jar of green tea and keep in the fridge, a great way to give your smoothies a nourishment boost !