- 3 Kumara (Sweet Potato)
- 2 Tbs of our Raw Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
Curried Coconut Yoghurt Dip
- 1 Cup of our Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 Juice of a Lemon
- 1 Tbs Curry Powder
- 1 Tbs Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbs Coriander (finely chopped)
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Chilli Flakes (optional)
- To begin with heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius fan bake. Cut the kumara lengthways into fries. Coat with the melted coconut oil and salt and transfer to the oven to cook for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- To make the dip add all of the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Serve the fries fresh out the oven with the coconut yoghurt dip.
Source: Cathedral Cove Naturals