Whether you’re trying to eat clean, quit sugar or just find something better to snack on, these are for you. With only two ingredients you have zero excuses. You can have yourself a batch of these banana coconut cookies in 30 minutes.
These cookies are free from refined sugar, nuts, egg, dairy and gluten – so pretty much everyone can eat them! Plus banana and coconut is a winning flavour combo, even kids will love them. Double the recipe and you’re sorted for the gym, the kids, at work, and those late night sugar cravings.
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup Organic Coconut, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Pulse the two ingredients in a food processor or blender until combined.
- Form balls and press down to create a round cookie shape and bake for 25 minutes or until slightly golden.
// Nourish You snapshot
- Rolled oats - boast soluble fibre that can help lower blood cholesterol. They also contain an antioxidant called bilirubin that can help eliminate free radicals, protecting your body from oxidative stress. Free radicals cause ageing… so make a double batch.
Bananas - are rich in a mineral called potassium. This mineral is important as it helps maintain fluid levels in the body and regulates the movement of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells.